Community Members participate in a work session planning family violence prevention strategies.
A Community Health System
- that assures access to care for all
- that is client friendly & culturally competent.
- that maximizes coordination of care.
- that invests in disease prevention and health promotion.
- that focuses on improving community health status.
- that continues to cultivate community partnerships.
- that assures high quality care.
To improve the health of the community by assuring local access to a coordinated system of health promotion, disease prevention, and treatment services.
What We Do
"What we do is not direct service, rather we provide a F.A.C.E (Facilitate, Assess, Convene and Educate) for the community healthcare system."
Steve McDowell, Executive Director